1. GingerAid Deodorant : Ginger + Lime = ahhh in a super-special deodorant formulation just for you. No Propylene Glycol, Artificial Fragrance, Parabens or Aluminum.
2. Belly Butter : Yeah, you're glowing-but when it comes to pregnancy skin? Well, it gets dry and uncomfortable when it stretches to accommodate a baby belly. Rich, emollient bell butter is a luxurious, moisturizing pregnancy lotion that contains organic herbs and oils traditionally used to help ease the appearance of emerging stretch marks. And? It's great for your skin when you're not pregnant too. Just sayin'.
Luxurious, moisturizing pregnancy lotion with herbs traditionally used to help ease the appearance of emerging stretch marks.
3. Orange GingerAid Lip Balm : A sip of orange & ginger with a twist of mint.
4. Morning Wellness Body Wash : Have you been blessed with a brand-new bionic sense of smell? Morning Wellness Body Wash is formulated especially for pregnancy with ginger, lime and grapefruit–fresh and welcome when many scents can make you more nauseous, especially if you have occasional morning sickness–that lasts all day. Made with organic olive oil, shea butter and calendula.
Ginger, lime and grapefruit castile-based soap, extra welcome if you have occasional morning sickness – that lasts all day.
5. Belly Oil : It's YOU time! Massage a generous amount of Belly Oil onto any of your expanding bits north to south. Realize your growing skin is miraculous. Send it some love. And repeat ad infinitum.
Moisturizes gloriously expanding bellies, hips, breasts and thighs and helps comfort skin and stretch marks while it encourages skin's natural elasticity.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.