Multi Mum Compresses
Advantage Bio Care
ONLY 0 LEFT
Multi-Mum Compresses are the only non-prescription breast care product that fights bacteria and prevents infection in cracked and sore nipples, and is completely safe for you and your baby.
Multi-Mum Compresses can be used as often as you like, and can be left on your breast in between feeds for the most effective relief. The active ingredient is Bio-Active 2QR Gel, a patented formula that fights the most common skin bacteria that infect cracked and sore nipples, including Staphylococcus Aureus, Beta Hemolitical Streptococcus Agalactiae, Escherichia Coli and Listeria Monocytogenes. As well as causing painful infections to nipples and breasts, these bacteria can be harmful to your baby if passed on through breastfeeding. The unique formula of 2QR Gel also promotes skin repair and supports your skin's natural healing process.
The Bio-Active 2QR Gel does not need to be removed before breastfeeding, as it is made entirely from naturally sourced ingredients and is completely harmless and non-toxic. Each Compress comes separately wrapped, and is laminated on the outside to prevent leakage into clothing. Use twice a day for an intensive treatment, and can be left on as long as you like with no dangerous side effects either to you or your baby. 12 per pack, always use as directed, and if symptoms persist, please see your healthcare professional.
- Gives immediate comfort and relief for cracked, sore and swollen nipples
- Uses unique Bio-Active 2QR to prevent infection and block the development of harmful bacteria
- Completely safe, natural and harmless
- Based entirely on natural ingredients and contain no preservatives
- No need to remove prior to breastfeeding
- Supports the natural healing process
- Stimulates skin repair
- Laminated on one side to avoid leakage from the breast and staining of clothes
- Developed by leading doctors and gynaecologists
- Recommended by doctors and midwives
- Each compress sachet is individually wrapped
Leave the compress on for as long as needed, but for at least five minutes. Apply at least twice a day for intensive care until discomfort is relieved. There is no restriction in usage or dosage. Any excess gel does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding, as the formulation is safe for your baby.
12 per pack.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout