The Babysense2 Infant Respiratory Monitor is a registered medical device.
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, you need the assistance of Babysense2. The Babysense2 monitors the breathing movements of your sleeping baby. Should these breathing movements become irregularly slow or not be detected, Babysense2 will alert you audibly and visually.
Enjoy the restful reassurance that comes with knowing should your baby need you, you’ll be made aware immediately.
- Constantly monitors the breathing movements of your baby:
- An audible and visual alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds.
Safe and integrated:
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress.
- Comfortable and unobtrusive passive sensors have no direct contact with your baby, and cannot limit or obstruct movement.
Babysense2 is registered as a medical device by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia (TGA) approval No. ARTG 97479
Sleep with greater peace while Babysense2 monitors the breathing movements of your sleeping baby.
The Oricom Secure 850 boasts:
- Large 4.3" display with split screen – view up to four cameras at once* (*comes with only one camera)
- Motorised pan-tilt and zoom: Fully motorised movement, controlled through parent unit. 300 degree horizontal and 110 degree vertical movement. This give better visibility in your nursery.
- Digital Zoom on parent unit
- Infrared camera for night vision
- Parent talk back to comfort your baby
- Digital volume control
- Soft soothing night light
- Room temperature display and alert
- Five lullabies to sooth baby to sleep
- Rechargeable lithium battery included (Parent Unit)
- Up to 8hrs battery life (with VOX enabled)
- Multiple camera capable (up to 4). *comes with only one camera
Warranty: 3 year
These are 2 seperate units (not integrated)