UpSpring Baby Shrinkx Hips Ultra Post Natal Compression Belt
Many women worry about having wider hips after childbirth. The Shrinkx Hips Ultra postnatal compression belt helps moms get back their pre-pregnancy hips after delivery. Must be worn in the first 8 weeks after delivery.
• Designed exclusively to narrow your hips
• Provides constant, even pressue to gently guide hips back to their pre-pregnancy position
• Triple compression to customize fit and maximum results
• Engineered for extended wear and greater pelvic support
• Anti-slip strip to keep the belt in place under or over clothing
• Hip-Check measuring tape and Success Chart included so you can track your results
• Physician recommended.
How it works:
• Shrinkx Hips works thanks to the hormone Relaxin which allows pelvic joints and ligaments to expand so baby can pass through birth canal.
• Relaxin then stays in mom’s system for up to 8 weeks, giving her the opportunity to narrow her hips by wearing Shrinkx Hips.
• Shrinkx Hips is exclusively designed with multiple levels of compression so you can control the amount of pressure on your hips & work towards the best possible results.
How to wear:
• Shrinkx Hips must be worn in the first 8 weeks after delivery.
• The belt should be worn as much as possible during the day but can be taken off at night.
• Shrinkx Hips is comfortable (made of soft Nylon & Spandex materials) and can be worn under, or over, clothing.
• Can be worn after c-section.
• XS/S (typically fits pre-pregnancy pant sizes US 0-8)
• M/L (typically fits pre-pregnancy pant sizes US 10-1x)
IF YOU ARE BETWEEN SIZES the best thing to do is take a measurement of your hips. Measure at the widest part of your hips, and if you are 103cm and below we recommend the XS/S size. If your hips measure between 103cm and 122cm we recommend going with the M/L size for your best fit.